JOIN IFMA TODAY!!!
Member of the Southeast Michigan Chapter
The organization of International Facility Management Association was founded in the year 1980. It is one of the most popular professional associations making contribution towards development of facility management. This organization is supporting almost18,500 members in their mission towards promoting the concept of effective, efficient, safe as well as humane workplace. In total this association is having around 125 chapters along with 15 councils in 65 different countries across globe.
The following role plays are done by International Facility Management Association:
- Certification of Facility managers
- Conducting valuable research work
- Conducting educational programs
- Giving recognition to facility management degree
- Conducting certificate programs
- Establishing world work place
There are certain goals for this association which is considered to be their prime vision and mission:
- Forecasting and directing course of facility management practices
- Making valuable arrangements for education, information and interaction
- Taking initiative towards creating awareness as well as recognizing the importance of facility…
View original post 257 more words