Stevens Worldwide Van Lines offers containerized moving solutions for any need – – we supply you a storage unit to keep at your current home, your new home, or if you need a long distance moving container you can have it stored in our warehouse until you are ready to have it delivered.
What is Containerized Moving?
- The ability to move your belongings by packing them in a container.
- The container size you choose is delivered to your home and placed on your driveway.
- The container has metal skids that enhance ground-level loading by providing 6″ of clearance from the floor to keep your items off the ground and dry.
- You have complete access to the container so you can pack at your convenience.
- When your container is filled and you are ready to move, simply call and it will be picked up and delivered to the destination of your choice.
Why Containerized Moving could be a good option for you?
- Cost-efficiently move to another city, or another state.
- Pack and move at your own pace.
- Store items temporarily or long-term.
Containerized units come in two sizes:
- 12′ Portable Storage Unit – Holds contents of approximately 1-2 rooms – about the same size as a 10′ x 10′ storage.
- 16′ Portable Storage Unit – Holds the contents of approximately 3-4 rooms about the same size as a 10′ x 15′ storage room.
Plus, if you need to have your container stored, our Climate-Controlled Warehouses ensure to keep your contents in the same shape in which they were packed.
Our warehouses have 24/7 video surveillance, automated sprinkler systems and secure warehouse doors.
Fill out the form on this page, call Stevens at 888-860-4566, or check out our new Residential Moving Services Brochure to learn more about the full range of Stevens Worldwide moving and storage services.
Would a family using a container that is filled and ready for moving expect it to reach their destination in another state sooner or later than if they signed up for a full service move?