STEVENS WORLDWIDE VAN LINES/ ED MELTON
PROUD AUTOMATION ALLEY MEMBERS
Since its founding in 1999, Automation Alley has expanded to include nearly 1,000 businesses, educational institutions and local government organizations from Detroit and the surrounding eight-county region.
Automation Alley provides a diverse offering of benefits for its members, including discounted event admission, free meeting space, a press release system with more than 5,000 subscribers, online Job Board and much more.
The following 21 new members joined Automation Alley in February 2014:
* Michigan Lean Consortium (Livonia)
Finance / Leasing
* Corporate Fleet Services (Highland Park)
HR / Employee Benefits
* Strategic Services Group (Rochester Hills)
* Warren Strategies (Southfield)
* Century 21 Town & Country (Shelby Township)
Technology and Manufacturing
Computer and IT Services
* 3LG Tech Solutions (Oak Park)
View original post 130 more words